Welcome to Anna Maria Island. Why you will love it here!
We are so glad to welcome you to the Coral Castle AMI, our little piece of heaven on earth. Our family started vacationing on Anna Maria Island in 2017 and quickly fell in love with the island and all it has to offer. We think our home is just the perfect vacation rental on Anna Maria Island. Our family stayed in several houses on the island, but this home was our favorite of all. From the big, sunny deck to the manatees swimming in the canal, to the gorgeous sunrises and sunsets on either side, there’s so much to love.
We’re excited to be sharing our home with you so that you can make family memories as we did.
Why do will you love this house so much? Well, here are a couple of reasons:
- Easy access to the beach.
- The Coral Castle is only a 3 minute walk from the ocean. We walk down to see the sunset every evening!
- Other places we have stayed we would need to either walk a good distance or park a car near the beach.
- The Coral Castle has one of the only deep water canals with access to Tampa Bay. Most canal inlets on Anna Maria Island don’t have easy access to the bay. Our little canal does!
- Manatees! Manatees visit our canal every day, year round. In the spring you usually see cubs and their parents playing in the water. Very few canals have Manatees.
- You will love the large pool, hot tub, and the large, two story deck with a covered area to stay in the shade if the sun gets too much.
- The house is far enough away from Pine Avenue and Bradenton Pier to avoid the hassle of both but close enough to enjoy both.
- Five bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, the Coral Castle Anna Maria Island can host your whole family or even two families together!
It is one of the few spots on the island you can get direct access to the bay with a medium to large boat.
We totally love the Manatees!
Almost every morning you can wake up to manatee. They come right up to the dock! Manatees are such beautiful creatures. They love to eat the seagrass growing in our canal and just have fun playing. Often you will see them relaxing under our dock or just poking their nose up to say hi. This is one of the only places on Anna Maria Island you can see Manatees!
Less than three minutes walk to Holmes Beach Anna Maria Island!
The Coral Castle Anna Maria Island is less than a minutes walk to the beach. The beach is powdery sugary soft. Plus in the spring you can see sea turtles. These endangered animals lay their eggs just seconds from your doorstep. They start laying in the springtime.